CCB Internal Seminar Series
The Centre has a weekly internal seminar series in which postgrad students and postdoctoral researchers present their work. Sessions run on Wednesdays from 1-2pm in the NCBES Seminar Room, Orbsen Building.
- May 29th - no talk Biochem undergrad vivae
- Jun 5th - Loretta Breslin (CM)
- Jun 12th - no talk postgrad GRCs
- Jun 19th - Siva Ramadurai (HPN)
- Jun 26th - Alice Grob (BMS)
- Jul 3rd - Sarah Conmy (MC)
- Jul 10th - Danielle Hamilton (NL)
- Jul 17th - Olive Gleeson (AF)
- Jul 24th - Emma Harte (NL)
- Jul 31st - no talk summer holiday
- Aug 7th - no talk summer holiday
- Aug 14th - Chelly Van Vuurren (BMS)
- Aug 21st - Alicja Antonczak (CM)
- Aug 28th - Sofia Barreira (BMS)
- Sep 4th - Kevin Wu (CS)
- Sep 11th - Marta Llorens Agost (NL)
- Sep 18th - Sandra Cuffe (CM)
Seminars start punctually at 1.10pm. Please ensure you are on time!
CCB Invited Speakers
Invited speakers to the Centre are mainly hosted in conjunction with the Discipline of Biochemistry seminar series. These talks are typically on Fridays at 1pm in McMunn Lecture Theatre, but times and locations can vary.