CCB Internal Seminar Series
The Centre has a weekly internal seminar series in which postgrad students and postdoctoral researchers present their work. Sessions run on Wednesdays punctually from 1-2pm in the main Seminar Room, Bioscience Research Building, Dangan.
- Oct 29th - Huong Quachthithu (CS)
- Nov 5th - Anne Marie Flanagan (CM) **SPECIAL START TIME OF 2:00 PM**
- Nov 12th - Owen Daly (CM)
- Nov 19th - No talk
- Nov 26th - Marjolein van Sluis (BMcS)
- Dec 3rd - Nicodemus Okechukwu (HPN)
- Dec 10th - Tobias Ulbricht (KFS)
- Dec 17th - Michael Rainey (CS)
- Dec 24th - No talk
- Dec 31st - No talk
CCB Invited Speakers
Invited speakers to the Centre are mainly hosted in conjunction with the Discipline of Biochemistry seminar series. These talks are typically on Fridays at 1pm in McMunn Lecture Theatre, but times and locations can vary.